Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- Asian Interplay: The Intra-Asian Products Trade
- Feature: Russia, Ukraine and LNG carriers
- Singapore ex-wharf 500 CST bunker fuel August discounts up to $6-7/mt
- Launch Of Joint Concentrated Inspection Campaign On Stcw Hours Of Rest
- Comprehensive guide to ship performance management launched
- ClassNK in Collaborative Research of Condition-Based Engine Monitoring Syst...