Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- How will lower bunker prices affect the substantial overcapacity in dry bul...
- China’s Fleet: Bridging the Gap on the Maritime Silk Road
- Rotterdam, Antwerp low sulfur bunker fuel prompt availability to improve: t...
- New EU marine fuel rules erode shippers’ gains from cheap oil
- New measures for a more efficient pilotage market
- The risks and rewards of 2015 ECA compliance