Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- The Restructuring Of Non-Performing Shipping Loans
- LNG Shippers Bet on Rising European Demand on Ukraine Crisis
- Early signs of stability emerging for Indian shipping industry: India Ratin...
- Harren & Partner implements DNV GL ShipManager for entire fleet
- Golden Ocean Sees 10% Growth in Iron Ore Trade in 2014
- GEA Westfalia Separator is launching a new control generation