Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- Seaborne ethane and demand for a new ship type: Very large ethane carriers ...
- U.S.’s Scorpio, China’s BoCom Order Five Triple E Giant Container Vessels
- Chinese Shipping Operators Missing Out on Global Trade Rebound
- EXMAR releases first half 2014 results, highlights strong LPG rates going f...
- Ship Finance International – Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Frontline announces Second Quarter and Six Months 2014 Results