Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- CMA CGM increases Asia-Red Sea rate by US$500/TEU from September 8
- Kerry Logistics H1 profit up 1pc to US$70.6 million as revenues rise 6pc
- East and west Panama shipping lanes out of service for repairs till Friday
- Season's idle fleet numbers back up to more than one million TEU
- Ship's engineers plead guilty to dumping oily waste water into the sea
- WTO says Russian import duties on paper, palm oil, fridges illegal