Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- New research finds growing data manipulation by ships worldwide
- Draft Polar Code approved by IMO’s Marine Environment Protection Committee
- Ebola and charter parties: a gathering feast for arbitrators
- Sharing our knowledge and experience in FPSO Redeployment & Life Extens...
- Navico acquires Maris (Maritime Information Systems A/S)
- Female maritime executives from four countries launch WISTA Nordic collabor...