Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- HPH 9-month profit up 10pc, despite 18pc profit decline in last quarter
- Hit by Hanjin collapse, Rotterdam volume falls 1.9pc in first 9 months
- Panalpina 9-month profit up 1.2pc to US$94 million despite 25pc sales fall
- FMC approval allows OCEAN Alliance to be operational this week
- Hanjin Shipping plans to shut down all 10 business operations in Europe
- CMA CGM and ENGIE join to develop LNG as marine fuel for box ships