Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- Hutchison hints Australian operations at risk unless dockers settle down
- International court rules Russia to pay for Greenpeace false piracy arrests
- Cosco Pacific profit up 12pc to US$164.4 million as revenues falls 8.6pc
- Mombasa docks its biggest ship, 5,466-TEU Clemens Schulte after dredging
- CMA CGM freezes Liberty Solo service from north Europe-US east coast
- Mercmarine unveils state-of-the-art engine room simulator in Colombo