Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- China and India to account for 35% of global oil trade says Newport Shippin...
- Drewry all earnings shipping index surges 50% on tanker gains
- Singapore 380-cst Dec/Jan spread hits over 2-month high
- WAF-UKCM Suezmax freight rates reach 6-year high on limited vessel availabi...
- World seaborne trade grew by just 3.8% in 2013, new report reveals
- Malta: Malta’s Merchant Marine Register Is Seventh Largest Worldwide