Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- Maersk group eyes Piraeus and Thessaloniki ports in Greek fire sale
- OOCL's early distant warning: Verifiable box weights a must in 11 months
- Government makes start on port woes, but not nearly enough: HAFFA
- China's live fire drills in South China Sea stoke fears among neighbours
- Singapore's Senat Shipping US charges in North Korean ship deal
- Abu Dhabi Terminals at Khalifa Port lift 3 million TEU after 3 years