Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- A-E surges 26pc to US$680/TEU, up 18pc to Med, off 2.2pc to USWC
- British truckers brace for brave new world of Brexit independence
- Hong Kong Shippers' Council protests forwarders' box weigh-in fees
- Panama Canal inauguration has a special role for CMA CGM vessels
- Maersk man says 2M plans to shift service from Suez to Panama route
- Shipping confidence up from 5 to 5.1 in May: Moore Stephens