Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- Maersk reorganises globally, makes Hong Kong Asia-Pacific headquarters
- New general strikes to close Greek container ports for 48 hours
- AADA bunker surcharge drops to US$125/TEU and $250/FEU
- Hanjin back in black with a profit of US$6 million despite 15pc sales decli...
- Oakland's Outer Harbor Terminal LLC files for bankruptcy
- Curtis Foltz to be replaced by Griff Lynch after 6 years as GPA chief