Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- Troubled Yang Ming says trading stops while it seeks recapitalisation
- Navios Maritime buys Rickmers' 14 box ships for US$113 million
- Expanded Panama Canal's performance exceeds internal expectations
- Zim service starts calling at Shenzhen's Da Chan Bay terminals
- Canadian National Q1 profit up 12pc to US$650 million, revenue rises 12.5pc
- CMA CGM joins Adani to run Mundra - India's 'biggest' container port