Evergreen Line starts weekly Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia service
EVERGREEN Line commenced a weekly Vietnam-Malaysia-Indonesia (VMI) service in early December, expanding its southeast Asia network and adding capacity to a growing intra-Asia trade route.
The carrier is providing this new loop by adding new port calls at Port Kelang and Ho Chi Minh City to its recently launched PTP-Indonesia (PIS) feeder service, effectively combining it with its Vietnam-Straits Shuttle (VSS) feeder service.
The VMI service will turn around in 14 days on the following port rotation: Ho Chi Minh City, Kuantan, Tanjung Pelepas, Jakarta, Tanjung Pelepas, Port Kelang and back to Ho Chi Minh City. It uses two vessels, the 1,164-TEU Ever Apex and the 1,038-TEU Uni-Concord.
- Maersk Line upgrades Asia朜orth Europe, cutting port calls to retain speed
- Hyundai Merchant Marine charter talks end badly and receivership looms
- Hanjin's arrested bulker freed in South Africa after deal with charterer
- SOLAS box weigh-ins benefit big fish at expense of small fry: Stifel
- Hit by Tianjin port's mega-blast, TT Club posts 65pc fall in 2015 surplus
- Incheon April volume rises 11pc to 223,000 TEU, up 8.3pc since January