|A, About "Port and
The organizer of "Port and Agency Union" is Shipping
Online Co., owner of the biggest shipping portal website www.sol.com.cn
in English) in China. Shipping Online aims to provide world
port and agency information for global subscribers. Join our
Union and you will be the exclusive agency at your local port.
1. What a exclusive agency need to do
Provide and update local port's basic introduction regularly,
including port entry guidance, PDA quotation, port's weather,
updated line-up list.
2. What can you get by Joining our Union:
Your company name and full style will be presented together
with all information you provide. By searching this port's
information, ship owners may know your company as a reliable
local agency, they can contact you directly if they want
B, Advantages of Joining our Union
1. The organizer of "Port and Agency Union" is
Shipping Online Co., owner of the biggest shipping portal
in English) in China. This website has more than 46,000
enterprise members and 58,000 personal members. All members
involves in shipping, maritime, logistic business.
2. After years' accumulation, our database now include over
40,000 ship owners both from China and worldwide. The port
and agency information is open to all these owner members
24 hours/ day.
3. This port and agency information will be presented at
both Chinese and English version website. (Present daily
traffic volume of both website is 600,000 )
4. Both searching and posting information here are free
of any charges.
5. One agency for one port, in order to make sure our exclusive
agency enjoy all business opportunities at a certain port.
To join Union and become our exclusive shipping agency in
a certain port, a company needs to possess below qualifications:
1. Authorized by local government as international shipping
2. With no less than USD100,000 as registered capital or
3. Has fixed workplace and qualified staff to provide stable
and reliable shipping agency service.
4. Update local port's information in time, including port's
congestion condition, latest line-up¡
5. Handle ship owner's inquiry and appointment effectively