Changes in OTS senior leadership team with appointments of new co-CEOs
THE Board of Los Angeles-headquartered OTS Logistics (OTS), the global provider of services to the logistics industry, and London-based private equity group, ManCapital LLP, have announced that COO Biju Kewalram is to succeed the current CEO Charlie Brennan, who has announced his intention to retire from the group.
The company also announced that Haydn O'Brien, currently head of East Asia, will become co-CEOs of the group. Mr Kewalram will continue to be based in Carson, Los Angeles, and Mr O'Brien will continue to be based in Hong Kong.
Loutfy Mansour, CEO of ManCapital, which acquired OTS in January 2012, said: "Since joining the group in 1998, Charlie has played a leading role in developing OTS into a world-class logistics business. We would like to record our appreciation for his significant contribution to the business over the years and wish him well for the future.
"We are very excited about the appointments of Biju Kewalram and Haydn O'Brien. We believe that with their complementary experience they are ideally suited to succeed Charlie as co-CEOs and ensure that OTS continues to provide the high levels of service expected."
Mr Mansour also said that he was "delighted that 2012 has seen a strong start to the year with growing volumes and an improving rate trend and we are confident that under the team's direction OTS will continue to go from strength to strength."
- Drewry Container Census reports slower progress
- Container ship order book drops to 20% of the trading fleet as new deliveri...
- Newbuild dry bulk orders up as shipowners sense storm abating
- Oil-Tanker Surplus in Persian Gulf Seen Smallest in Two Weeks
- LNG as fuel for shipping in North America: What does it take?
- China Oil Contraction Sinks Industry’s Biggest Tankers