Kerry Logistics acquires, rebrands Taiwan's Trust Speed Medicine Logistics
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics has acquired Taiwan's Trust speed Medicine Logistics through its subsidiary Kerry TJ Logistics, which specialises in pharmaceutical logistics and distribution. The company is to be re-branded as TS Logistics.
The acquisition will strengthen Kerry Logistics' portfolio and extend its Asian distribution network of Taiwan's "dynamic and growing pharmaceutical and healthcare logistics sector", said Kerry TJ logistics chairman Richard Sheen.
Established in 1997, TS Logistics runs eight distribution hubs in Taiwan with a fleet of 200 vehicles. It provides professional warehousing and speedy distribution of medicines to hospitals and pharmacies, covering daily delivery and urgent order fulfilments as well as packaging, COD (cash on delivery) and mobile advertising services to support its customers' marketing campaigns.
- Moody's: Global shipping sector faces risks from falling US oil imports and...
- Shipping and aviation emissions in the context of a 2°C emission pathway
- Cross-NWE clean freight rates plunge on weak fundamentals: sources
- Iron-Ore Ships Decline as China Uses Stocks Instead of Imports
- Oil-Tanker Rates Fall Most in Six Weeks as Demand Seen Stalling
- Rates plunge to their lowest level since February 2012