China's island Hainan province first quarter cargo volume increases 11.3pc
CHINA's island province of Hainan province has posted a 11.3 per cent year on year first quarter freight volume increase to 19.05 million tonnes, Xinhua reports.
In the same period, the province recorded passenger number of 39.19 million people, up 12.9 per cent year on year.
- IMO Marine Environment Protection Committee 65th session pushes forward wit...
- Iron-Ore Ships Extend Decline as China Seen Cutting Steel Output
- WAF-NWE/Med Suezmax tanker freight rates hit 2013 lows on weak activity: so...
- Oil-Tanker Glut Seen Expanding for Second Week in Broker Survey
- INTERTANKO applauds IMO progress on the Ballast Water Management Convention
- MSP-ICM Directive should put environment at its heart